THE GREAT CHANGE
- Fitenss Club re-opening lessons from 15 countries -
14th REX Webinar
July, Monday 6th, 4:00pm (Rome - CEST - UTC+2 time)
(be sure to attend it live, this webinar will be not recorded).
The next Speakers on the panel of experts on Monday, July 6th (04:00 PM Rome CEST time) will be:
✅ Fitness Business lessons from Asia.
With Simon Flint (CEO Evolution Wellness – Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand)
✅ Best re-openings cases from Boutique Studios.
With Don Allen (Managing Partner Orangetheory Fitness East Bay CA - USA)
✅ Opportunities and threats in the European Fitness Industry.
With Andreas Paulsen (Executive Director EuropeActive - UK)
✅ Fitness as vaccine and the new Golden Age of Medical Fitness.
With Christopher Breuleux (President The Medical Wellness Association - USA)
✅ What future trends and solutions could help Boutique Studios to thrive again in the Future?
With Gionata D'Alesio (CEO REAXING - Italy)
✅ What are the next big Outdoor Fitness Trends you should take advantage from?
With Giacomo Canessa (CEO Triform - Italy)
The next confirmed speakers will be:
- Eddie Tock (CEO REX Roundtables - USA)
- Laurie Smith (Senior Vice President VillaSport - USA)
- Bill McBride (President and CEO at Active Wellness and BMC3 - USA)
- Steve Brice (CFO UpFitness )
- Mark Harrington (Owner Healthworks Fitness Centers - USA)
- David Stalker (President EuropeActive - UK)
- Philippe Herbette (President Fitness Park Group - France)
- Brent Darden (REX USA-United States)
- Mark Lowder (Vice President of International Sales at HydroMassage - USA)